Activities en tarifs
CultuRAbile organizes activities at the edge of culture and history, especially in Amsterdam. A one-hour tour costs EUR 85. An hour and a half EUR 120. You can also walk for an hour and a half for that price, but longer walks are also possible. Two and a half hours will cost EUR 200 (pure walking time, excluding any coffee stops, etc.). All prices include VAT.
Rates for lectures and educational programs on request.
The maximum group size is 15 people, unless stated otherwise.
A tour usually lasts (more than) an hour, longer is also possible in consultation.
Walks can also be adjusted to size in consultation. The possibilities are endless: a coffee break, a lunch, a different route to see just that one special place. The walking routes and times on the site are therefore primarily intended as an indication.
- Temporary exhibitions and online presentations
- City walks
- 19th Century architecture along the 17th century canals
- Classicism in central Amsterdam (architecture)
- Keizersgracht and Leidseplein: traces of freemasonry?
- Haarlemmerbuurt (17th century: harbour, religion, city planning)
- Oostelijke Eilanden and Hoogte Kadijk – Amsterdam maritime history
- Cruquiuseiland (industrial heritage and modern architecture)
- Dapperbuurt and Oosterparkbuurt (19th century quarters now popular among locals)
- Indische buurt (from an isolated lower class quarter in 1900-1939 to gentrification now)
- Watergraafsmeer (from a 17th century polder to the 20th century expansion of the city)
- Educational programs on cultural and art-historical themes