Activities and rates
CultuRAbile organizes activities at the interface of culture and history, especially in Amsterdam. A one-hour tour costs EUR 85 per group (includes VAT). An hour and a half tour costs EUR 120. Longer tours are possible. Walks take two hours at least, at EUR 160. This is pure walking time, excluding any optional stops for coffee or lunch. All prices are per group and include VAT.
Rates for lectures and educational programs on request.
The maximum group size is 15 people, unless stated otherwise.
Walks and tours can be customized to fit your demands. They can be combined as well or be part of a (multi-) day program. Please state your wishes on the contact page.
- Temporary exhibitions and online presentations
- Thematic city walks, also in lesser known parts of Amsterdam
- 19th Century architecture along the 17th century canals
- Classicism in central Amsterdam (architecture)
- De Haarlemmerbuurt (17th century: harbour, religion, city planning)
- Cruquiuseiland (industrial heritage and modern architecture)
- Dapperbuurt en Oosterparkbuurt (19th century quarters now popular among locals)
- Indische buurt (from isolated lower class quarter to gentrification)
- Watergraafsmeer (from 17th century polder to the 20th century expansion of the city)
- Keizersgracht en Leidseplein: traces of freemasons?
- Oostelijke Eilanden en Hoogte Kadijk: the seaport Amsterdam
- Educational programs on cultural and art-historical themes